Wednesday, July 29, 2009

No she-mullets for me!

We are very excited to be having our first girl, but we knew our boys wouldnt feel quite the same since they have already dubbed our house "boyland" and "there is no room for anything pink." So on our way home from the doctors we got them swords and decided to knight them protectors of their new baby sister.

This is what Dad came home to.

3 comments:

  1. Okay--now I wonder if N. was asking how long until Christmas because he is trying to prepare himself for an invasion of the sister!

    I am so-o-o-o happy for you. What a fun family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo a girl! We're so excited for you and LOVE the 'knight' idea....now for the name...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good old dad. And that girl will always have those boys protecting her. I will file this under: good things to do with swords.

    ReplyDelete