N has been asking alot lately, "how long until Christmas" and already has about 3 different list ready to be mailed to Santa if he were collecting mail this time of year. Last night he pulled everyone into the living room where he had set up Christmas complete with "presents" wrapped in Christmas socks (which I am sure he found lurking in the bottom of the sock drawer). We then ate a plateful of chocolate chip cookies, since Santa wasnt really coming, sang a carol and told stories about Jesus' birth.

I have to say, I am kinda excited for Christmas to come too.
(please excuse Tyler, he does not like shoes or pants and has now figured out how to take off his own shirt)
So is it a boy or a girl?????
ReplyDeletefind out next week.
ReplyDeleteThanks, btw I don't know who 'no' is...that was Cherie asking.
ReplyDelete