Thursday, June 25, 2009

questions on my "pregnant" mind (whats left of it)

1. once one is out of their first trimester, one realizes how one was during their first trimester. Sorry for all of the emotion. How bad was I?

2. why am I getting so big so fast? am I allowed to tell people I am a couple months farther along than I really am?

3. how is T going to do not being the baby anymore.

4. will I ever know what good sleep is again?

5. will I ever be on time to anything again?

6. if this one is a girl, what is the best way to handle her at the bottom of three boys so she is not too girl and not too boy?

7. if this is a boy there are only two paths for me, where will I end up? I must either become a pretty princess and be a true girl since I will be the only girl they will have exposure to, or butch and become one of the boys.

7a. which hair cut would I choose:

2 comments:

  1. Is it ok to bring the sharp knives back to your house now? Actually, I thought you were remarkable even-tempered. I guess you are going to have a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could totally pull off both styles! When do you guys find out?

    ReplyDelete