Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Its Just So T


Sweet T. He has provided me with so many "first"s even though he is my third. Yesterday brought on antoher new first. We have lost pacifiers, toys, shoes, sippy cups, and socks before but yesterday we were racing through the grocery store trying to get home before our guests arrived when T stands up for the millions time in the shopping cart. The rest went something like this:
Me: T sit down
Me: Sit down or you are going to get hurt
Me: Where are your pants
Fellow shoppers: Ha ha ha
Me: N have you seen T's pants?
Fellow shoppers (whispering): Oh my, hes lost his pant, I have never heard of that before

*super big long giant sigh*

We were very late getting home, but at least we found his pants (that I dont even like and had already determined were going to DI when he outgrew them)

2 comments:

  1. That is the all time best grocery store story, ever! I am laughing out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could we get someone to aisle six? We have a pair of unidentified pants there.

    ReplyDelete