Monday, February 23, 2009

Parada Del Sol


We had a great day at the parade, the weather was perfect, parking easy, kettle corn great. This is no Macy's day parade balloon but it really did kick things off.J's favorite part was the suckers, (every time I looked over he was eating a new one)T's favorite part was the horses, he would get very excited with monkey noises and pointing every time they passed. This guy was N's favorite part, I think he surprised all of us.

One more note: we have really been trying to eliminate "potty talk" in our house and N spent the whole parade trying not to laugh at the pooper scoopers and wondering if he would get in trouble for calling them that. Every time they would pass I would see the corner of his mouth turn up a little and he would look at me and smile. Boys will be boys right? At least he tried.






2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got a picture of Fatman! I will need copies of these...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you got fatman too...that is too funny about the pooper scooper! I love Nathan's little smirk...it makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete