Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Seasons of life

I often hear people refer to different stages of life as "seasons". If you were to ask me which season of life I am in right now, I would have to say winter because as my friend often jokes, "picking up after your children is like shoveling snow during a snow storm." I was reminded of this saying when N called me back in the dining room (which I had just finished cleaning up the playdoh and left) because he wanted to show me something:


3 comments:

  1. So, now I am dying of curiosity. What did you find? Plus, this made me feel better because this very morning I was getting a little worked up over how quickly my cleaning gets reversed. Thank you for reminding me that my house is normal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry if you cant tell in the picture. He has reopened all the playdoh and used it as an adhesive for his army guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Now i see! (It was early.) You have some very clever kids there Robyn!

    ReplyDelete