Wednesday, May 13, 2009

apparently I am not the only one



mine is more just the crunchy taco. and the craving only last for the first trimester and then I can go back to never eating at taco bell. The french fries craving unfortunately last much longer.

Here's to #4
DUE DECEMBER 26, 2009

14 comments:

  1. (sorry colman and aubrey, but i dont think we will be making it for thanksgiving)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do you really like KFC, or was that just because Oprah bought America dinner?

    Congratulations (to us)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH!!! I am so happy! Congratulations and eat a crunchy taco for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!!!! Christmas babe, huh? I'm so happy for you...I craved TB like CrAZy too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so-o-o-o-o thrilled for you!!
    Congratulations!

    What can I say--I am just going to call you.

    Love--

    ReplyDelete
  6. And one more makes ELEVEN. That will give special meaning to that little elf ladder that you brought back from Maryland that one year at Christmas-time. Another little elf. What the----?

    Health to you all! Do I hear a TWELVE? Anybody? Anybody? A dozen? Doce? Anybody?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Carter family! We are so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. whatt!!!! wow 4?? how much more? my sis stacey is 2 months pregger with her fifth. congrats that is so exciting , maybe you will get your girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, sorry I'm a day late on the congrats. This just means you will have to plan a trip out here before you get too pregnant to travel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Carters!!!
    And BTW way to go sliming in at the end with an extra tax deduction for 2009. Good tax planning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! You know that fourth one can break the mold...we were going to have Starr, Summer, Lindsay and Lacey.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah!! It time even things out in the Carter Household. Congrats. I am with you on the Taco Bell thing... for some reason all I can stomach the first trimester is the bean and cheese burrito. Interesting phenomenon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeaa!!! Here's to pink pink pink. It's all the rave this year!

    So excited for you.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete