So I am not much of a cry-er. I didn't cry through child birth and I didn't cry sending N to Kindergarten, but this one I am having a hard time with. Nathan lost his first tooth on Friday. Its the last piece of baby he has left in him. After this its all over. I remember being so excited to see that little tooth pop out when he was 4 months old, and now the tooth fairy has taken it away. Well not exactly, we think he swallowed it, because we couldn't find it anywhere. Luckily the tooth fairy was gracious enough to except a note of explanation.
Sigh, my little boy is growing up. Here I go tearing up again. . .
DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THE TOOTH FAIRIES GOING RATE IS?
I actually looked it up online when Caleb lost his first tooth. There is a range, but we do $1 per tooth.
ReplyDeleteI am very amazed at how long my kids are getting. I had Meagan in my lap yesterday and her feet almost reached to my feet. Weird!