Happy 6th Birthday. Here is to another growing year of doing his favorite things: Family bike rides Building legos Writing notes Highlighting scriptures Lightsaber fighting a 1 year old Wrestling a 3 year old and swinging by the tree house
Hi cutest family ever! I just RANDOMLY clicked over to Colman's blog and saw C heart R and thought that was a cute name and it is you darlings! Hello hello! and Happy Birthday N! That is a sweet bike.
N- Dad who invented the bicycle, I want to write them a thankyou note.
M- N how did your oral book report go? N-good, we flipped a coin to see who would go first and I won, so I let the girl go first. M-what a gentleman, you should always let a girl go first. N-yeah, and I was a little scared and didnt want to go first.
M-J how do you get wholes in your pants so fast? J-because everything I do is AWESOME!
D-I got in a car wreck once. J-did you DIE? N-Dads not dead, besides he hasnt even been resurrected yet.
N-why do you get eat more cookie? M-oh, I dont. . .I just took a bite without thinking (put cookie down) N-can I take a bit without thinking?
N- " this is the worst trophy ever" after opening his soccer trophy and seeing a girl soccer player on the front. (There was a trophy mix up and it was replaced with a boy one)
Me-Wow Amanda you have grown so much since I saw you last. What is your secret? Amanda-I've been eating my vegetables and you know what? It actually works!
J - Mom, I decided to learn how to buckle my seat belt by myself so it wouldnt hurt your tummy anymore to reach me.
T - beep beep, BEEP BEEP (beep means excuse me)
M - N, why dont you sing in singing time? N - yeah, singing just isn't my sport.
J - If I ever run into a wild animal, I would go and get my fake sword and fight it.
N - Dad when are you going to get a new car? C - I dont know. N - you should get a car like grampa's. . . actually you should get one of those little yellow cars with black ears on top and a tail comming out of the back.
N - mom look! that girl is riding her bike without her hands. . . she must be in the circus.
J - (crying) N pushed me off the couch M - are you ok? where does it hurt? J - my arm hurts but my feelings are hurted more.
M - J there is your swim teacher, run over J - thats not my swim teacher M - I think it is go to class J - oh it is, her hair just looks. . .better
N - what kind of bithday party do you think T would want for his next birthday? C - a no pants party
N-"Mom, we're running low on girls here.
J-(in church)-mom I have too many wiggles and just NEED to shake them out.
J-"Mom how long are we from home?" Me-"we are about half way there." J-"how long is that?" N-"you know, half. Like half a piece of toast." J-"ooohh, then we will be home quick because half a piece of toast is not very long."
When asked in sharing time on Sunday what toothpaste is for, J answered: thats so your teeth dont get green like pirates.
Me- "How is your ear feeling N?" N-" oh great, it hasnt hurt at all since you gave me that alcohol." Me - " you mean tylenol"
N - Too bad we didnt get to see Addie get her cast chopped off. . . .don't you usually get to invite a friend to that?
N - Check out my new "glow-ups" (his first pair of light up shoes)
J - Mom, watch this. I am going to throw this rock at the window and it wont even break!
T - moooOOOM? MOOooom? MOM!!! Me - Yes T? T - HA HA HA! (repeated 7 times)
N - EWWWWwwwww!!! (after seeing mom and dad kiss (so it starts))
J - "FOR-DA-LUB, WHY DO I HAVE TO KEEP TAKING MEDICINE!"
J - "but mom, if I lose my voice, can we find another one?"
Hi cutest family ever! I just RANDOMLY clicked over to Colman's blog and saw C heart R and thought that was a cute name and it is you darlings! Hello hello! and Happy Birthday N! That is a sweet bike.
ReplyDeleteCan he ride without training wheels? Awesome. Manda just figured it out a few weeks ago too!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSuper cool bike Spiderman. And that helmet is rad. I hope you had a happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteLove the big boy bike. Shedding the training wheels is such an exciting milestone. Real 'big kid' territory!
ReplyDeleteI like those things too! That little brother with the light-saber can be very disarming, though. Nathan and his brothers have a good life!
ReplyDeleteNathan is Spiderman...
ReplyDeleteI still get that song in my head sometimes.